In early March, we received a high-priority request to create a software solution that would help four Arkansas dental clinics work through the COVID-19 pandemic. We quickly went to work and created Urgent-Hub, a web-based application used for pre-screening patients for COVID-19 symptoms and determining if the patient’s need qualifies as urgent.
Demand quickly began to rise after we launched phase 1 at the end of March. It was obvious that COVID-19 wasn’t going away anytime soon and providers needed a flexible and inexpensive solution to help stay engaged with their patients during these times of uncertainty.
How do my patients know if and when I’m available?
How do I screen my patients properly and keep myself and my staff safe?
What’s my short and long term plan for working through this pandemic?
I want to help in a bigger way. The hospital system is overwhelmed and I know my practice can have an impact. What can I do?
These are all valid questions that ultimately define the reasons we created Urgent-Hub. Our platform has the essential tools to help providers work efficiently through these challenging times and we are working hard to improve it every day.
Site – http://urgent-hub.com (mobile friendly)
- COVID-19 screening and other related health questions
- Provider map that shows all listed providers
- Appointment booking
- Email confirmation with appointment time and additional instructions/resources
Site – http://admin.urgent-hub.com
- Supports dental and eye care currently (more to come as demand grows)
- Self-onboarding that can be done in minutes. Quickly and easily add and manage locations, providers, admins, and patients
- COVID-19 screening and urgent needs questionnaire
- Listing on the provider map
- Appointment scheduling
For more info and pricing, visit https://greyfinch.com/urgent-hub/.