As we head into the holiday season, things start getting busy both personally and professionally. It can be easy to let the next couple months fly by without taking advantage of the opportunity to bring in more patients, something helpful for purchasing all those Christmas presents! With Thanksgiving coming soon, it’s time to figure out a game plan for Black Friday promotions for orthodontists—your practice included. Here are some ways to use Black Friday to gather leads, even while you’re closed for Thanksgiving.
What are the best Black Friday promotions for orthodontists?
Don’t miss the opportunity to reach out to customers while you’re enjoying your Thanksgiving leftovers. The best way is to run a promotion where people sign up for your practice’s Black Friday offer through an online form the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after Thanksgiving. Requiring new patients to start treatment by the end of year to get the offer helps you increase new starts faster and with more regularity.
Here is an example of offers you could use:
- A discount on braces or clear aligners
- Free retainers when treatment is complete
- Free teeth whitening with clear aligners
- Ceramic braces for the cost of silver braces
- No payments for the first three months of treatment
Offering incentives for new clients is a great way to grow your practice, and there are endless different promotions you can run. You could even run multiple different promotions simultaneously to capture leads who want different types of treatment (silver braces, Invisalign, ceramic braces, etc.). Figure out what works best for your practice and get ready to offer these promotions over the next month.
How do I advertise my practice’s Black Friday promotions?
Don’t underestimate the benefits of advertising. Making sure your practice is well-known and visible throughout the community and online will help bring in new patients throughout the year. For your Black Friday promotions, there are multiple different ways to gain interest from potential clients:
- Run an offer as a Google ad.
- Create a Facebook ad. Make sure the ad targets your local market so it engages potential patients who live close enough to come to your office for treatment. Bonus: If you’re using Greyfinch’s practice management software, new patient appointments booked online can be traced back to a specific digital ad campaign so you know whether or not your marketing efforts are effective.
- Make multiple Facebook/Instagram posts leading up to Black Friday. Try to make posts that create engagement. Consider giving out prizes to those Facebook users who like and share your Black Friday posts. This will spread awareness of your Black Friday promotions and help you gain more followers.
- Send an email to your practice’s email list. While some of these contacts might be current or past patients, they can still send your information to friends and family who might be seeking orthodontic treatment.
- Send people to a landing page for the promotion on your website or have them fill out the promotion form on Facebook. Make it easy for people to connect with your practice and fill out the information needed to take advantage of your Black Friday deals.
Even though your office is closed for Thanksgiving weekend, you can still be gaining new clients. Taking advantage of Black Friday promotions for orthodontists is something Greyfinch considers an excellent idea. Greyfinch also has many other tools and ideas to help your practice grow and run smoothly. Contact us today for a free demo of our products!