This website is offered and available to users who reside in north America. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the website.
Accessing the website and account security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period, except as may be provided in a separate service level agreement. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
To access the website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the website that all the information you provide on the website is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this website or otherwise, including, but not limited to, through the use of any interactive features on the website, is governed by our privacy statement, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our privacy statement.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual property rights
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, trade dress, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by united states and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in ram incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
The company name, and all related names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use any of those marks without the prior written permission of the company. All other names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to or from the us or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the company, a company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the company or users of the website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any script, input, device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Monitoring and enforcement; termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website. We may respond to a subpoena issued by someone other than a judge, if we determine appropriate requirements are met. You waive and hold harmless the company and its affiliates, licensees, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either such parties or law enforcement authorities.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.
Information about you and your visits to the website
All information we collect on this website is subject to our privacy statement. By using the website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the privacy statement.
Online purchases and other terms and conditions
Links from the website
If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the website is based in the state of arkansas in the united states. We provide this website for use only by persons located in north america. We make no claims that the website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of north america. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside north america, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on liability
Except as may be set out in a separate service level agreement or other written agreement signed by the company, to the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Limitation on time to file claims
Waiver and severability
Your comments and concerns
This website is operated by greyfinch, llc, 610 president clinton avenue, suite 203, little rock, arkansas 72201.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to greyfinch, llc, 610 president clinton avenue, suite 203,little rock, arkansas 72201.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the website should be directed to greyfinch, llc, 610 president clinton avenue, suite 203,little rock, arkansas 72201.